After our wedding last year, we decided to start some small house projects. When I say small, we planned on painting the kitchen cabinets, replacing the kitchen floor and countertops. We got much more then we bargained for! When we pulled up the floor we found termites and it was worse then we could have imagined. The support beams were just laying on the dirt and were completely infested. We had to replace everything! The exterminator said that they had probably been there for years and it must have been missed in the inspection. Thankfully, Corbin, with the help of our friends and family, was able to do the majority of the work. It took longer that way, but saved us a lot of money and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Take a look for yourself!